Saturday, November 8, 2008

Greetings From North Carolina

Hello All,

Apologies for not updating recently. Things have been crazy of course. Halloween was super fun with Rachel and of course we had THE BEST costumes, esp since they were homemade. (See pictures on facebook)

Also, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that I have now been on a plane! and am currently in Raleigh, NC at a Sustainability conference. I'm sooo pumped about it and hopefully I will have some great updates and info to share with everyone. I'm also hoping to talk to people from other schools and maybe find out about some graduate programs. My professor who I'm here with is lots of fun and I think we're going to have a great time.

I miss everyone so much and I can't wait for Christmas to see all of you.
Love,
Katie

p.s. Clouds from a plane are amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'VE BEEN MISSING MY WATCH!!!! I've been forgetting to take my medicine at 9, I had to set the alarm on my phone. D:

Unknown said...

Clouds from planes are pretty sweet... unfortunately, my ears don't appreciate flying.

Hope the conference was fun!!!
<3 Chelsea