Thursday, August 28, 2008

Real Fast

So I'm about to sleep but I just wanted to say that I've been in school work a week now and I think I'm going to like it. I've enjoyed almost all of my classes and I hope to have a lot of fun this semester as well. I also love being able to cook my own meals and hang out in my new hammock!!
Pictures of Luke to come (as I've decided to call my new hammock)!

Finally, I wish that everyone would keep up their blogs (good job Rachel) even though school has or will start. I think its great to just read everyones thoughts every once in a while.

Well,
Goodnight,
Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D

We are still meeting on Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie!!! You might find this interesting--it's about Australia, and an apparent shortage of men (but not in rural areas!)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7589382.stm