Monday, September 22, 2008

Confusion, Frustration, and Spastic Mood Swings

Unlike the title of this blog, all is not terrible or doom and gloom. I've just been very spazy lately. I'm just so busy and crazed and stressed but still enjoying myself mostly. I think that as usual I have a ton of stuff going on and finding balance is a continual exercise. Thinking about balance on this particular day is quite appropriate since it is of course the fall equinox. Maybe I just need to stay organized and not procrastinate, like I'm doing right now.
Some things that are going good though:
ceramics/pottery!
attending conferences (enviro/sustainability ones)
most of my classes actually
finding some really great instrumental music (check out Mythos, E.S. Posthumus, and Robert Miles)
reading some interesting books (although I've had a drought in my fiction reading so if you know of anything good...)
making progress on my study abroad plans
Swing dancing and bellydancing!

So, I think that's enough for now. I really do have to work on my paper/exam for a class...

sending you thoughts of balance,
Kate

p.s. Chelsea! thanks for getting hooked up with a blog!
p.p.s. Rachel, who knew grass could attack!
p.p.p.s. Anyone else who's reading this, give me a shout out, I could use some hellos...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, Katie!

I'M reading your blog!!! YEA!