Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What the Heck! How is it OCTOBER!?!

Wow.
I am really freaked out that it is October today. Where did September go?
I need to make sure that I enjoy and recognize everyday instead of just letting them slip by. I mean, its already my junior year in college. And, if everything goes well, in less than 4 months I'll be in New Zealand. CRaZy!
So I'm sure there are other important things that I should be talking about here but I have so many errands and things to do this afternoon that I'm not even sure what I have time to talk about.

On a random side note, I got a 100% on my first Ecology test!! Woot!

And, a few shout outs to people,
Mom- I'm so excited to see some of your watercolor paintings and proud of you for going back to school!
Rachel- I'm happy that you're enjoying school and I love that you blog still!
Chelsea!- You're in freaking FRANCE!! Enjoy it all for me, I hope you appreciate every moment.
Liz- How are you? What's up with you?
Pattie -Where's my Dr. Pepper punk?!? : )
Anyone who's read this far down: LOVE YOU!

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KATIE!!!!!!! Good job on the econ!!!

Is it freezing in Dayton? Because it's freaking freezing here. I like how Cincinnati weather goes from 80 degrees one day to YOU WILL FREEZE TO DEATH the next.