Sunday, October 26, 2008

RACHEL!!!!

BAH! Rachel!
Where did your blog go????
Am I just dumb or did it really disappear? I'm so confused about all of the crazy internet blogging stuff that's been going on.
Also, what's up with Halloween? We need to call each other. : D

Busy as usual. Although it's a weird busy because sometimes I have sooo much to do and then other days I don't know what to do with myself because I don't have anything pressing to get done. I guess I'm just trying to find something really positive about each day and not let them slip by. I went to Ikea yesterday which was a lot of fun and I bought some super cute colorful bowls and cups that match my plates. Let's see if I can find a picture of them...
Finally, I think that I've just been really off lately. Still having fun every once in a while, but generally I don't know where I fit and kind of crazed emotionally. I think that it's going to change though because I like being happy more than whatever this crap is so that's what I'm going to work on for the next couple of weeks. Maybe I just need to get out of the country and start fresh with some new people and new places and new experiences. We'll see.

Enough of that for now. I hope everyone else is where they want to be and remembers to find something to smile about each day.

Love and hugs,
Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! You found it. :D

I AM still coming up on Friday!!!!!! I bought all my leaves so now I just have to sew them to my outfit. :D :D :D

What time should I come up? Wait, I don't even know where to go. I will call you this week.