Friday, May 15, 2009

New Apartment, New Summer, New Opportunities

I'm hoping to post some photos of my new apartment here soon, but I'll get to that eventually.
I really like the new place and living with Alice is great! Not only does she bake delicious vegan goodies (see: culinaryadventuresofthevegenerds.blogspot.com), but it's nice to have someone I love being with, around so we're not lonely. I have high hopes for this summer and that could be dangerous based on the disappointments of last summer but, nevertheless, I think it will be what I make it and I'm going to make it awesome! There's so much to do and see and hopefully new people to meet.

I also wanted to say that if you're in the Dayton area this summer (or not I guess, but willing to drive to Dayton) you might want to check out the Facebook group 'The Common Table' to see what sorts of events, etc will be going on this summer.

Love,
Katie

No comments: