Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bio

I'm not even going to try and catch up for this summer right now. Or appologize for not posting, since this is just an outlet for myself and not a commitment to updating my whereabouts (like it was when I traveled).
That being said, I'd like to share this bio I wrote about myself. Just because.

Katie Norris is self-proclaimed free-spirit and ginger (red-head). Academically, she is a senior undergraduate Environmental Science major interested in water. Katie is unsure of where she is going in life, just like everyone else, but trusts in the journey. On a practical note, she plans to attend grad school next year for Water Resources or Environmental Science. Some of Katie's passions include social and environmental justice, the earth, making and enjoying art (especially ceramics and photography), poetry, hammocks, bicycling, reading, laughing, hugging, making clothes, learning, cooking, gender issues, traveling, canoeing, and thinking.

Love.
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you pointed out that this blog is now an outlet for yourself, not so much an update. Blogs really do change purpose once you come back from traveling. Which is why my blog has had oh, one post since I got back from France. Oops. But I just can't get back into it. Not much excited is going on in my life. Some hard stuff, but then, who really wants to read that? And do I want to share it with the public? Nah. So for now, my blog just sits there. Chilling out, should I ever decide to write in it again. : )

Thanks for continuing to write sometimes. I'll try to remember to check this blog, and maybe I'll send you an update of my own life at some point.

Love you!
Chelsea