Friday, September 17, 2010

Living in a strange small town

I've driven past these places a few times now, but today I noticed something particularly intriguing.
I don't have pictures but I'll try to paint the picture for you.

An archery store that has in the front window display a stuffed bear holding a hunting bow riding an inflatable triceratops, surrounded by other inflatable dinosaurs. This store is across the street from a store called Gary's Discount Store, which sells....I don't know what. Rumor has it you can get bed frames there. Both are down the street from Tim's Little Big Store, which is apparently the place to get the cheapest beer.

That's all for now.
Next time I'll try highlight some of the more exciting, but in a good way things :D

1 comment:

fixitsteve said...

The archery store is definitely a guys place but his wife made him put the stuffed bear there. He would have rather had Yosemite Sam riding the triceratops.
Gary will get you anything you need or want.
If Tim's store were any bigger he wouldn't have time to drink.