Monday, June 9, 2008

Berries Galore!

Hm, where did I leave off...
Ok, well, Sunday I slept in and then me, Beth, Mary Ellen, and Dave drove to the strawberry festival. We had a lot of fun there even though it was, to quote them "hot as balls". Really though it was ridiculously hot there in the sun. In the shade it was ok. So we ended up eating lots of strawberry treats and drinking strawberry smoothies to fill our bellies and attempt to cool off. Below is a picture to show the festivalness.

This is a picture of the world's largest strawberry. My mom is still trying to figure out if this is legit or not.
Look how big it is!

So that was that.
Here are some pictures from today.
This is my shadow waving to everyone.
HELLo!

Here is a statue I found while walking around this very peaceful garden. I really liked it.

Sigh...even the trash cans and mailboxes have paired off.
SKY!So this morning I went to IKEA and hung out with my mom, brother, aunt and cousins. We had a great time eating breakfast and walking around. I did buy some cool stuff including these awesome rainbow plates, a can opener, a cheese grater, a whisk and a really awesome stainless steel bowl.

Okie Dokie. I think that's all. No deep thoughts tonight. (Not that I don't have any of course :D)

yours,
Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RAINBOW PLATES!!! I want to see them!!

Also, I love strawberries and I'm totally jealous of what sounded like an awesome strawberry fun-filled time. And the paired off trash cans and mailboxes were cute. :D