Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hm...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I haven't really been in the mood to blog lately. Plus I've been kind of busy, although not really. Anyways, I'm actually not really in the mood to blog now either so maybe I'll write tomorrow during work.
Thanks to everyone for the comments to my last post. Hopefully there will be further discussion all around on these engaging topics.

As for me. I'm feeling pretty useless in general.

One good note though, the pool at the rec will open tomorrow, so maybe I can finally start my swimming schedule I had all planned for the summer.

Love,
Kate

p.s. I do have a picture though

1 comment:

Franz said...

You are so cool Katie.
I don't know how interested you'll be in this, but one of my favorite blogs is:
fortheloveofdayton.wordpress.com
From there you can navigate to other cool blogs about Dayton (like the well named, "This Old Crack House").
I've dropped a few hints about the Rivers Institute, but no real bites. However, I think that you would really find them interesting, you could spend time at work reading them (they do relate to the RI, right?), and it would be a great way to spread word about the RI and see if anyone in the community is interested in doing something. It may be as simple as them getting interested enough to write a piece come Summer Seminar season.
Enjoy!