Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHRISTCHURCH!!!

Hey Everyone,
I made it!!!!!!!!!!!
That alone is reason for excitement. After who knows how long I was traveling I finally made it here. I'm all checked in to my sweet hotel. (Hotel So, check it out: http://hotelso.co.nz/home)
Christchurch seems like a really cool, walkable city and we've already explored Cathedral Square a bit and saw a busker in action. (You'll have to look up and see what a busker is, you all are going to have to learn along with me)
Also, it's so warm here i LOVE it. I'm still settling in and trying to get to know everyone so we'll see how it all works out. I can't wait to start seeing some of the country though!
The plane food wasn't bad and i did sleep on the flight so that's good.
Talk to you all later!
Kate
p.s. Greetings from the FUTURE!!

2 comments:

tj said...

yay for making it there!

a busker would be a street performer who "busks", or passes his hat for tips, right?

*googles to confirm*
Yep! hooray mud show for teaching me something!

oooh and I'm writing to the future, pretty neat, eh?

Liz Markus said...

Katie! Glad you've finally arrived safe! Miss you here, have tons of fun--squeeze everyday!
Love you,
Liz