Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Last Thing

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new year. I'm so pumped by the inauguration today! I wanted to post one last thing before I left for my trip. (I fly out of Dayton tomorrow morning at 6am!!)
Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to a computer over there so I'm going to have my mom comment on this post after I've called her to tell her I've arrived Christchurch, New Zealand. So check back here on Thursday sometime to see her update.
Love,
Katie

p.s. Don't forget the time difference between here and New Zealand. They are 18hrs ahead of Cincinnati/Dayton. So I'll actually be in the future when I get there, i.e. it is 9:20am of Wednesday there right now. Also, email or this blog is the cheapest way to contact me, but if you need to text is cheaper than calling. It's my same phone so same number. However, I do have Skype so if I can get that at an internet cafe then we might be able to set up a time to chat. My skype name is norris.kg
talk to you later!

1 comment:

mom said...

Everyone!
Katie is in Christchurch, NZ!
I hope she updates her blog soon.
We have not spoken to her yet, as something is wrong with the phone, but she emailed that she had arrived.
More to come as soon as we hear...
Mom