Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Week Countdown!

Wow.
I can hardly believe that one week from today I will be in San Fransisco traveling on my way to New Zealand!!!!!
There is still so much to do before I leave but I think I'll be ready.
Here is a photo of all my stuff that I'm taking. This is supposed to last me for 10 weeks...How, I don't know, but it'll be an adventure.
And here's my backpack

I'm starting to get very excited. I'm hoping to update as much as possible while I'm away and possibly post photos as well. I think I might get a Fliker or Picasa account and just have a slideshow on this blog. Thoughts?
Also, I do have Skype now so if anyone wants to try and talk to me when I'm at an internet cafe we can work that out.
Finally, to answer all of the questions I've been getting:
Yes, I will see some of the places that they filmed Lord of the Rings, and yes I will take pictures.
No, I do not think I will see Flight of the Conchords when I'm there.
No, when I'm in Australia I will not be able to see Ayers Rock.

In the Maori language,

e noho rā

(bye)
Kate

1 comment:

mom said...

We love the idea of a slide show!
We are visual learners you know!
Love,
mom and Drew