Tuesday, March 10, 2009

COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!

SO YESTERDAY I SAW COLDPLAY HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!
How sweet is that!?!
I was also really sick with nausea yesterday but I still went and it was amazing! It was such a good concert and they played so many good songs and they're just so fun and funny and I didn't realize the lead singer was so hot!
They also played my favorite song Green Eyes, which isn't really one of their most popular so I didn't think they'd play it, but they DID and it was soooooooooo wonderful. I recorded a video of it on my camera and I'll try to get that up here soon. Sigh... if you know how much I love that song you'd understand how excited I was to hear him sing it live. Also, if anyone ever sings that song TO me I will probably melt into a puddle and marry them (ok, maybe that's a bit extreme, but i really like it, cuz it's about me, i have green eyes).

As for other things, I'm not sure how I'm feeling towards Australia. I like it so far, but I think I need to get out of Brisbane and be done with this geography class and start to actually SEE some of the country.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what my plans are for this summer so if anyone has ideas let me know. I SHOULD work on my thesis, but...I can do that as long as I have internet. And, if you'd be interested in taking a road trip through the N. East and east coast of the U.S. let me know cuz I'm looking for a travel buddy to go and visit all the people I know there. And.. if you'd like to be on the itinerary of people to visit, let me know. So far the places I'd love to go are: Ithaca, NY to visit Tim; Burlington, VT to visit University of Vermont; Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; NYC; Washington, DC; Big Island, VA to visit Senia; Charlotte, NC to visit Melissa; Asheville, NC; Athens, GA to visit my UGA friends; Atlanta, GA; Chattanooga, TN; Knoxville, TN; and back to Ohio. A lot I know, but I'm feeling ambitious.

Love,
Katie
p.s. Where is everyone living next year???!!!!??? I'm so excited to hear where we're all going to be. Hell yeah we got College Park!

2 comments:

fixitsteve said...

Road trip? Let me know which car you want, your black 3 or the VW Vanagon, so I can start getting it ready. Dad

mom said...

WAIT A MINUTE!
Road trip! I want to go on a road trip, not fair, you are already on THE longest road trip! Drew and I need a road trip first, before you go again. BUT if you must, then take us with YOU!!! I can drive the van, you can't. :)
love,
mom and drew