Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thoughts...

Hello All,
I hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
They seem to not really celebrate it much here in Australia, but...I think a bunch of us are going to find an Irish pub tonight. Too bad I don't like beer. Not.
Anyway, I could spend this post talking about all the stuff I saw in the rainforest, etc, but I'm not really feeling that right now. So if you're interested just give me a shout (or comment, w/e).
The only thing I did see that was cool were padamelons (sp?) or mini kangaroos. They were cute

I've been trying to figure out what this whole experience means and how much I've changed since doing this and it's weird knowing that I'm not the same anymore but not yet knowing what that means or how I should take this experience back to my other life and meld the two.
I don't want to come back and go back to what I was before but how do I fit in with everyone who hasn't changed? or if they have, will relationships with friends, etc be the same?
I have been missing everyone a lot lately and I think that's because I don't really like Brisbane/AU as much as I did NZ and I don't feel that connection with it. I mean, it's fun and all but not my place really. Too hot maybe.

Seriously though, I'd love to hear from everyone and I also want to make sure to hang out with everyone before people go off in different directions for summer to let me know what you've been up to and where you're going to be this summer.

Love from Oz,
Kate

No comments: