Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Waltzing Matilda in the Outback...Here I Come

Well, we're about to leave for the outback tomorrow and we'll be there for three days before we head over to the Great Barrier Reef! I'm excited about both of those and hope to post photos when I get back to Brisbane later.
This week we've just been taking ecology class and doing lots of homework : (
I've also been thinking and talking a lot about the road trip I want to take with my new friend Michelle. However, we're trying to find the best way to do it and how to make it as sustainable as possible, esp since we'll most likely be driving....thoughts?
Also, we'd like to have a purpose for our journey other than visiting all the people I know on the east coast but haven't figured that out either...
I'm also trying to figure out a thesis topic related to water, water issues, rivers, etc so if anyone has ideas I'd really appreciate any sort of dialogue about that.
Finally, if anyone wants anything from Australia, let me know before I leave.
Love,
Katie

1 comment:

Leah said...

I would like a kangaroo please!