Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hell Yeah I Just Went Skydiving!!!!!

As the title to the post explains, I just jumped out of a tiny (4person +pilot) plane over the great barrier reef at 14,000ft!!!!!!!
I also spray-dyed my hair red and blue before we went up and of course I bought the video so ya'll can watch it. I must put in a disclaimer though because right as we're jumping/falling out of the plane I yell the f-word really loud...
It was so fun though and I'm really glad I did it. We landed on the beach and it was sooo beautiful. I'll try to post some photos when we get back to Brisbane.

Also we were just in the outback two days ago and chilled with LOTS of kangaroos and I have pictures of that as well. We also saw kookaburas, an echidna and gliders. No platypus though cuz they are all a conspiracy!

I can't wait to come home and see everyone and if any of the Dayton folk want to meet me at the airport on Apr 1st around midnight you're more than welcome to. I won't be stopping to visit though.
Enough for now.
LOVE,
Kate
(skydiver extrordinaire!)

2 comments:

Alice said...

Skydiving! Oh, my goodness gracious! Can't wait until your back with us :) Also, I'm not sure if you heard the news, but the Jaywalkers (Drew's band) are opening for Guster!!! Alex had already bought a ticket, so maybe he won't need it now, or we'll find you one because you must come up and see it. Oh, and I finally emailed you back about summer housing. Love you!

mom said...

Your public photo links have expired and we cannot see any of your pictures. We miss seeing you, when you post your skydiving and new pictures, can you fix this?
Thanks!
Love,
Mom