Sunday, March 8, 2009

Surfin in Oz

So yesterday on our free day a bunch of us took the train from Brisbane to Surfers Paradise. It was so beautiful there, but also very crowded. Melissa and I rented a surf board and the waves were soooo powerful and much bigger then when I tried in NZ. It was still loads of fun though and I even stood up twice!!!!!!!
I've added some photos from the rest of NZ, spring break with Rick and Stacey in Auckland and Sydney and a bit of Australia so far.
I put the link on the left hand side so look for that. Also, there's waaaay more photos then I've put up so I'll be putting on a traveling slide show with commentary when I get back to the states.
Love you all!
Kate

1 comment:

mom said...

I have no link to pictures except for the very first set. Now the other two are missing also, so to re-cap, I only have a link to the very first set of pictures. I have a number 2 and 4 and everything else is blank.
mom