Thursday, July 3, 2008

Photo Frenzy

So lots of pictures tonight.

First we have my porch room made of sheets that reminds me of sheet-tents we used to make as kids. Basically this is where I slept while at the lake with my family because there was no place else for me to go. It was actually lots of fun!
This is us bike riding in Yellow Springs. It was sooo fun. Liz, Emily, Jon and I went for a nice 16mile ride or so. Then we ate delicious pizza at HaHa's.
The bike path.

Stopping for water and a break.
Sheesh, this picture makes me dizzy just looking at it.
The most people I've ever seen at Riverscape!
Fireworks from downtown tonight! They were pretty cool, and CityFolk was fun too. Although a bit crowded.
Going home now for the 4th so I'll write more later.

Thinking of everyone and hoping you are all safe and happy.
Kate

2 comments:

Franz said...

Hi Katie,
So this is just a comment that should probably be tagged on your previous post, but there was this editorial of sweet prose in the NYTimes that probably used your poem as its muse.
Check it out:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/04/opinion/04fri4.html?ref=opinion

Liz Markus said...

WOW! I don't believe there was that many people at Riverscape, what a wonderful sight! I am sorry I missed it! The biking pictures are fun, too; I hope we can bike/kayak this week before I don't see you until we're in school again. I hope you have recovered from our trek yesterday...warm cheers!
Liz