Saturday, July 12, 2008

Postcard from Columbus


Hello Everyone,

This weekend I've been chillin in Columbus with Pattie. It's been so great to see her and spend time with her. We haven't hung out in a while so I'm glad I found time to come up. We've been doing some fun stuff so that's good. I also got to see my old RA from last year yesterday and we talked soooo much. This is Pattie's butt in the picture, which I'm sure she won't appreciate but she doesn't really read this so... : D

We went and got donuts at Buckeye Donuts which I guess is a must if you go to OSU. They were yummy for breakfast. We also got lost twice today while driving, which is also a must when Pat and I are together. : P

I watched Across the Universe. Yes, Alice, now I have finally seen it. It was pretty good. I don't think it's my favorite or anything, and I can see why people like it esp if they like the Beatles but did not actually grow up when the Beatles together. It's a fun love story musical, which I know Pattie is a sucker for.

Hm..what else. Still haven't heard from the stupid housing people about moving into my apartment. Grrr.

Ok, I hope to see everyone sooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Kate

p.s. I'm not sure why I started using Kate, but feel free to call me what you like. Just no bad names please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wondered why you started using Kate. I like it!

Your angel food cake sounds delicious! I LOVE raspberries!

I really want to see Wall-E. Maybe I can see it with you when I get back.

Coffee shops are very fun! Despite the fact that I don't like coffee.

Love you!
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

dearest kate.
i just want you to know that i do indeed read your blogs and i thoroughly enjoy the picture of my butt. i think it goes quite well with your posts.

=]