Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend At Home

Nothing long right now, but I will be home this weekend doing lots of busy things with the fam so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to type. This weeks highlights include watching the Jane Austen Book Club movie, trying a new Italian restaurant (the white pizza was pretty darn good), driving around downtown Dayton with Beth and Mary Ellen trying to decide whether to go into Therapy Cafe or not, biking all over campus, watching lots of Gilmore Girls, and making scones at Mary Ellen's place.

Less than one week to go before I'm on my way to Knoxville, Chattanooga and Georgia! Look out Tennessee!

Glad the summer is coming to an end (sort of),
Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm am so envious of your Italian food, because white pizza is my favorite... normal pizza alternative that is.