Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No Words

What if....

What if I signed up for a ceramics class to learn how to use the pottery wheel?

Cuz I think I'm slightly crazy for just doing that. Not that 22 credits is a lot or anything... ; )

Oops.

Maybe I'll make you something.

Sorry if it's lopsided.

Sorry if I don't know what I want.

Sorry if I can't stand grey cubicles.

Sorry if I hate my research job.

Sorry because all I can think about is laying out my towel in Humanities and not getting up until school starts.

But honestly, I'm not sorry. Except maybe for the lopsided part...

Hmm.

This has transformed into quite a strange post.

Perhaps I should not drink two Dr.Pepper's in one day.

Or, perhaps I'm slowly going insane. : 0

Always a possiblity.

Until my next spastic episode.

Almost all my love, (because Dr.Pepper and his tastyness has stolen some)
KT

No comments: