Monday, July 14, 2008

Not So Good

So apparently I have become a bed potato, stick in the mud, bum in a box, no good loser who watches endless episodes of Gilmore Girls instead of actually doing anything in life.

Lonely and alone with my DVD's,

you friend formally known as Katie. She has now become one with her mattress.

(p.s. but on a good note. I started packing my room and made pasta and I'm going to this cafe place tomorrow for a dating game thing...hm. wish me luck. maybe I'll take a shower and morph back into not-a-bum so I don't scare away the guys with my non-showering scent.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I love this post the most so far. I actually feel I could write twice as much in reply to your post as you actually wrote yourself. Unfortunately, (or should it be fortunately?) I have to do a little homework and get some sleep (oh yeah... and one of these days update my blog...like Kate keeps reminding me...) That reminds me that I actually have some fantastic pictures from this weekend (and no time to organize/post them). Such is my life I'm afraid.

Drew said...

Luck is wished. Hang in there!

I also saw part of an episode of Gilmore Girls down here and thought it was pretty O.K. Man, English language T.V. down here is awesome. Some TV (read: reality TV, some horrible sitcoms with Charlie Sheen) is terrible, but other T.V. is like the cultural dissection of America. And it's actually pretty good.

Anonymous said...

sorry... let me clarify... I am sure there is nothing fantastic about feeling alone or overdosing on Gilmore Girls, just your way of sharing it was refreshing...

Besides it reminds me of a certain someone who tends to watch too many dramas when she feels especially single.

ok...well... I'll try not to overdo it (already have) in explaining only add that I tend to write (from my very fatigued state) about whatever strikes me as interesting...

good luck with your dating game ^^

Franz said...

Hi Katie,
I wish you all of the ambition to climb an oak tree, so you should be doing fine once my wish arrives in Dayton (you wouldn't believe the cost of international wish postage!).

Hopefully my email gets you excited to spend your workday on something new (read: something other than what you are supposed to be doing).

cheers,
Franz